- Interior design has gone through a revolution this year, as a result of many of us spending a lot more time in our homes due to the current circumstances.
- So hot home décor trends are just what we need to keep us warm as the weather starts to get colder. Let’s take a look at the hottest colour trends of 2021…
- Mid-century modern design is sleek and timeless, so it’s no wonder that it’s a consistently popular choice for homeowners the world over…
- Autumnal Interior Inspiration Autumn for us at Pushka Home is one of our favourite times of the year. A time where slippers become mandatory, showers last a little longer and ‘time for tea?’ is said a whole lot more. Naturally, our wardrobes warrant a refresh at this time, as flip flops and linen...
- The ever-popular Scandi style can transform your kitchen, introducing the Nordic sense of ‘hygge’ into your home, perfect for when autumn arrives.
- One big trend to have emerged recently is the painted arch, a very beautiful and very achievable design feature that works in any room of the house.
- Colourful design has been popular for a while, but it’s become a focus for many in 2020, no doubt driven in large part by us being at home a lot so much.
- Now that there are so many different activities happening under one roof, we have a look at the interiors trends for the second half of 2020 are impacted by the coronavirus.
- Here are 5 themes that seem to be flourishing on Instagram and Pinterest that can be implemented in any home!
- Homeowners who want to give their house an uplift without having to redecorate the entire thing will be pleased to hear they can transform each room by simply adding some black and gold accessories.
- While there are still lots of great reasons to adopt open-plan layouts in your house, the next decade could see us return to more modular spaces.
- Many homeowners want to make their house or apartment stand out, but some fall into the trap of buying lots of knick-knacks to do this.
- A recent magazine article revealed some of the home decor essentials we should be looking at while under lockdown, according to the publication’s editors.
- If the sight of your bathroom makes you blush, maybe it’s time to rethink your colour scheme and give it some punch, and one colour that’s destined to have you feeling peachy is pink!
- For mums and dads-to-be, there’s nothing more special than doing up a nursery but it can be hard enough to pull a look together.
- Whether you’re planning a total remodelling or working on a kitchen makeover on a budget, we have some tips to help plan your dream kitchen.
- Biophilia is about focusing on loving nature and man’s innate attraction to all things leafy and green, elements of the natural world.
- Discover the latest arrivals in our exclusive homeware collections at Pushka Home.